Friday, October 23, 2009

Shocked!

I had something happen to me today that really shocked the fire out of me. A friend of mine whom I visited with in the hospital cursed me a blue streak when I walked in the room. Not once, not twice but at least three times he was using very colorful language aimed at me that would have made a sailor blush. Needless to say, I think he was having some health issues that led to him being out of character.

The next time you visit someone in the hospital, what kind of verbal bombs will they drop out of the clear blue sky? Be calm and say a prayer with them!

1 comment:

Jeremy Schopper said...

I've had something similar happen with me. Though, yours sounds much more severe. Good for you handling it the right way.

btw, would you care to list my blog on your main page blog list?

Take care brother!

Jeremy