Thursday, October 8, 2009

Delayed Sermon Addition

I posted a new audio sermon today from the past Sunday at Odd Fellows Hall in Giles county. You might remember that I had a post a while ago on the importance of Bible study, and this sermon corresponds with that blog entry. I had preached this a few Sunday ago at the Bridge, but I had one particular statistic that I needed to change, as I had it wrong. Yes, I'm admitting that I was wrong!

Anyway, there is some singing included at the beginning of the sermon, so feel free to take that in as well. Odd Fellows Hall is known for their singing, so I hope you'll take advantage of that. I hope you enjoy the singing and sermon, and I look forward to any feedback you might have for me.

As a side note, I will be away at Searcy, Arkansas this weekend. I am preaching both services Sunday at the Four Mile Hill Church of Christ, the congregation I worshipped at pretty much my entire time at Harding. I will have a lesson posted on the restoration plea upon my return, as I'm delivering that sermon on Sunday evening.

No comments: