Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Portland Summer Series

I want to offer a special invitation to all of you in the Portland, TN area to come to the summer series at the Portland Church of Christ on Wednesday, August 12. I will be returning to the area to speak that night on the Promise of Jesus' Return at 7:00. I know there are several of you in the area that I've not connected with in several years, so hopefully I will see you there. Come study with us that night to learn about one of the greatest and most precious promises in God's Word. Jesus is coming back, not to set up a 1,000 year reign on earth, but to take us up together with him in the air to the judgment as Paul addresses in 1 Thessalonians chapter four. I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Bobbie2272 said...

I cant wait to hear it. Cherie and me will be there. I wonder if they will be taping it. I would love to send a copy to Mickey.

Jeremy T. Butt said...

Yes, they will tape it. If he wants a copy of the lesson, it's actually already linked on my blog. It was one of my sermons at the gospel meeting a few weeks ago. That will be the easiest way for him to hear it. I look forward to seeing you.