Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Bible

I wanted to let everyone know about one of my early Christmas presents from Dianna. I was able to locate a good deal on an ESV Journaling Bible from Crossway. It just so happened that I ran across one on their website one day, and I liked the thought of having the two inches of lined margin space in which to write notes. I received it last Monday, and I am thrilled about it.

I typically use the NASB, but I like the ESV as well. I was wondering if any of you have tried the journaling Bible? The one I bought is premium calfskin, hardback and black. It's great! If you get some time, tell me which Bible version you're using now and why.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Jeremy I have that Bible minus the calfskin. I liked it, but I love my wide-margined NASB because it gives me a little bit more space. The only thing I didn't like about that Bible was the small lines because I write big. Hope all is going well.

Anonymous said...

I use the New Living Translation and love it. I have been using it for the last 5 years and it is so easy to read and understandable to people you study with.