Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Class in Revelation

I cannot believe it has been this long since I've posted anything, but I do want to catch you up to speed on what is going on in my life. I have recently started teaching a new class on Tuesday nights at the Antioch congregation pertaining to the book of Revelation. This is a condensed study which should last about eight weeks, and we are meeting on 6:30 Tuesday nights. Anyone is welcome to come if you are in the area, but I will also post the audio to my sermon files on the blog the following day after class. I hope they will be helpful to you, as I have tried to make it as simple as possible. For anyone interested, I'm using Ken Butterworth's Revelation Workbook. It's the best concise explanation of Revelation I've ever seen. You can purchase it from Promise Publishing in Columbia, TN or even likely from your local Christian bookstore.

I hope the New Year is being kind to all, and I would love to hear from all of you as to what's going on in your life right now. God bless all of you!

No comments: