Monday, January 31, 2011

The Need for Narrow Navigation

Last night's sermon outline is as follows:

The Need for Narrow Navigation
Luke 13:22-30
I. Those who are lost will be wondering (why can't we enter the narrow door?)
II. Those who are lost will be weeping (in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth)
III. Those who are lost will be watching (part of the misery in Hell will be having to watch the saints enjoying the blessings of eternal life)

Make sure you are measuring your life right now to see if you will fit through the narrow door found by walking the straight and narrow road.

2 comments:

Dakota said...

Hey, I just came across your blog by doing a bit of blog-surfing and I'm glad I did! I've added myself as your newest follower and I hope you'll check out my Christian devotional site as well: www.nocondemnation81.blogspot.com

Have a blessed day!

In Christ,
Dakota

Jeremy T. Butt said...

Thanks, Dakota; I'll be sure to check out your devotional site. Thanks for the contact!