Friday, October 25, 2013

The Father Seeks Such Worshipers

Some of you may be aware, but we are in the middle of a sermon series on worship at the North View Church of Christ. I decided to title this series "The Father Seeks Such Worshipers" based on what Jesus said in John 4:23. Last Sunday we spent time dealing with the Lord's Supper, which was titled "Commemorating Christ." I wanted to preach on that first in this series since it is such an integral part of worship. This coming Sunday the lesson will be titled "He Gave Me a Song," which will center around the singing portion of our worship to God.

I hope if you are in the Columbia, TN area looking for a church home, you will consider coming to see us. We would love to have you in Bible class and worship with us. Bible classes meet at 9:30 on Sunday mornings, followed by worship at 10:30. This Sunday evening we will meet at 5:00 which will be followed by Trunk or Treat. We have a Wednesday morning Bible class at 10:00 as well as our midweek services at 7:00 p.m. For those of you who work on Sundays which might keep you from our regular services, we also have an early morning service on Sunday at 5:30.

Make your plans to join us whenever you have the chance. We would love to get to know you.
Also, I am working on trying to get my audio sermons on the blog. I did this when I was on staff at West 7th, but now that I am at North View it has not happened yet. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: