Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello Again!
















Yes, it has been a while since I have posted anything, but I'm making a comeback that would rival even that of Bob Dylan's music! Oh, wait, there's not a comeback from Bob, so that means mine wins! Hah, I had to have a little fun today.

I have spent a lot of time fishing these past few weeks with my boys on the creek, and we have had a marvelous time. The pics of some of my fish are posted above for anyone to see. We have been up the creek without a paddle, loving every minute of it!
I plan to post some more of my sermons in the next little bit, so stay posted for some of those. I hope everyone is doing well. Just so you know, my blog has been on the fritz for the past little while, but now it's up and running fine. Thanks for being patient with me!








No comments: